Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You know you're a psychologist when...

Wow, I feel nerdy just typing this. However, last night it happened. The dreadful occurrence I've always feared (well i acutally don't think I've ever thought about it...but yeah) So yeah I was sleeping and started dreaming of....PSYCHOLOGY. My goodness lol. I had this dream that some person was telling another person about Skinner's theory on reinforcement and they were telling it wrong and I was freaking out saying "NO YOU"RE WRONG YOU"RE WRONG" lol Sooo bizarre. I didn't wake up in a cold sweat or anything but yeah I woke up thinking...weird! Just another day in the life of Me.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Tis true, that psycho babble really get to you after a while as your world paradigm becomes overly analytical. Skinner's reinforcement theory has been on my mind lately too. I have applied his idea of positive and negative reinforcement to the blogging spear. Good thing I over too overanylize theory and put it into practice.