Monday, November 27, 2006

What can you get for $20

A lot apparently. I went to Urban Planet after work yesterday cuz they had a 50% off sale items sale and thought I'd just look around and see if anything nice was there. Well I found a couple really nice dresses, $5 each, a t-shirt for like $5 and the most adorable purse for $3. It was quite the rewarding shopping trip. Now I can safely put myself aside and buy for family lol jk. I've started buying for family...it's weird, I'm gettin an early start on the presents this year. Maybe it's because I'm gettin home so late (Dec 20th) and so I won't have time to shop once I get home. It's a good thing though, buying ahead...avoiding the RUSH!

In other news, this weekend was fabulous! Went bowling with C4C peeps and friends. Cosmic (Glow) Bowling! It was soo much fun. I haven't gone bowling in so long and it was great. Saturday I unfortunately had to work but afterwards came home and watched a few movies with my cousins and aunts. We saw The Breakup (second time for me) and Phat Girls; they were both pretty funny. Sunday I had a massive migraine in the morning which kept me in bed for a few hours, then had to drag myself to work and later on watched The Last King of Scotland with my cousins, aunt and uncle. It's a really really good movie. The acting is really great, the subject matter interesting (the rise of Idi Amin) and it wasn't soo "Hollywood" (possibly because it was an independent British film). But yeah, I'd definitely suggest it.

Countdown to home, 24 days!!! Can't wait to get back and see all my fantastic friends and family (and caught in the rut of missing people here). I just can't win lol.

No comments: