Sunday, November 12, 2006

Awesomeness

Today as I was driving home from work I was singing Obsession by Delirious? in my car (I always tend to sing while driving) Anyway, that is besides the point. Well, I don't know why but today it hit me just how amazing music really truly is. And i don't mean like garbage that anyone just throws instruments together, but like great music. I know my main mode of worship is through like music and songs but I was overwhelmed today by the awesomeness of God as I listened to Obsession basically because there's points in the song where the music just gets sooo intense and soo incredible and you can just feel God's presence from the music alone, even the quieter parts. And then I got to thinking, how awesome is my God that He's provided us with music to be able to express the things which our voices and words alone just could never express. Just to experience the sublime (impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe) in respect to music just completely took my breath away. Thank you God

3 comments:

lowonthego said...

hahaha i'm not sure how much manitoba counts as west.... i think its more central canada.

lol
but we can be prairie sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

music is awesome. i can sing all day. i think i best express my love for HIm through singing/acting 'cuz I can't do anything else. LOL

ChenAngel said...

haha it is definitely central however...we've got no one to connect to lol so we go west with the prairies!