Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to the Grind

I apologize for lack of blogging in the past few days but i have been sooooo busy with everything that I just couldn't make time. Perhaps if i did my readings throughout the week and not have to read like 5 chapters in a night before a test i would fair better....one could only guess lol.

So basically not too much new and fabulous goin on with me. Friday I worked, Saturday I worked but then had a work Halloween party at one of the girl's houses. It was good fun...got to catch up with old coworkers who i haven't seen since like last Christmas and just got to cill and relax. Sunday, worked did school work...the usual. OH! I got the books I ordered online on Sunday, I'm soo excited to read them...i'll probably blog about them in the future. I just finished reading Jane Austen's "Persuasion" which is a really good book. I like Jane Austen, however, I find that her books truly put the "ending" in happy endings. Like 260 pages can go by just learning about the characters and knowing that the great romance will happen at the end but seeing only 20 pages left, knowing that you'll just get the short end of it. I guess that's her style, and i do respect it. She was a great author.

Well the main point of this was to talk about a few experiences at that I've already had at Jacob but I'm no longer in the mood so i'll have to do it tomorrow or wednesday lol. Sorry to get your hopes up!

No comments: