Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update on Life

Well I haven't really posted since Summit and that was like 2 weeks ago so I figured I should let you all know I'm still here and alive and give you a little update on my life. School's been goin alright, had 2 midterms already, got 88% on one of them (Woot!!) and did the other one yesterday so I won't know that mark for a little while.

Other than that, life's been pretty decent. I went back to Jacob to see if they're re-hire me and they sure did. So I start workin on Sunday, 4 days a week...it'll be tough but we'll see how it all goes in the end. And a lot of the girls I used to work with before are back again so it'll be great. I'm actually kinda excited.

I finally went back to "almost" all night volleyball on Friday. Great times playing volleyball from like 9:45pm until 2am and making new friends with other "regulars" who go often and play with us most games. It's soo cool to have like an indoor beach volleyball area. I had a blast. It's always fun hanging out with friends who LOVE volleyball. Thanks guys! See you there this Friday!

I went to Ottawa for Thanksgiving. It was kind of an impromptu trip but turned out to be bittersweet. I went out to lend support to my aunt and cousin because my uncle got suddenly sick and was in the hospital so that aspect wasn't too great (please pray for him, he's not doing too well) but it was great seeing the family again and my fun "aunt" Deneise who came out from Montreal.

Anywayz, that's about it for now. Oh my sister got her full license so she's driving now...Yikes! haha jk. It's all good. Kinda miss my family but I guess that's just normal...being away from what u've known for 18 years. 2 more months till I'm home again! Until then...i will continue in this space i've made for myself lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. that last part u wrote...u made it seem sooo sad. ur gonna make me cry. =p awww

and i'll pray for your uncle! =D hope hez feeling better and better now tho, in each passing day

Anonymous said...

sexy new pic. =p LOL!

And I know eh. When I was listening to Steve's msg today, i was like..wow..thats what I did last night. AND he even mentioned about blogging my thoughts out!! Alriittee! LOL! =D

And everytime I see that name..Steve... it makes me.. 0.o ANYWAYS! back to sutdying! 12 more pgs to go for tonight. i have 2 wake up early tmr cuz im getting an ultrasound

le gasp. and no im not pregnant. lol