Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ugh Midterms

Finally finished the last "official" midterm for the fall semester. My goodness, school is torture. So much reading, so much studying, ick Ick ICK! However, I can relax for a night (well i techically can't but I will anyway). So back to this midterm, 70 multiple choice, 10 matching and 4 "short" answers. I say "short" answers because they're really not short at all, they're practically page long answers, some with multiple paragraphs, and how they're considered short I do not know. I remember those days when short answer questions required short answers; questions where the answers required only 2 sentences, not 30 lol. Thank goodness only 1.5 years until i'm done....then another 4 oh boy. Why didn't I just wanna be a hairdresser??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOO u dont want to be a hairdresser. remember ur hairdresser story..about your hairdresser?
wow. talk about repetition of a word. besides u look better as a psychologist. =D