Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Time for Laughing, a Time for Weeping...

So far this weekend has been eventful. Not really much else I can say to that. Friday night was more indoor beach volleyball action. It was great, me and a friend joined up with these random other people and ended up winning like 8 games in a row. Talk about Domination! haha jk It was a lot of fun, great times with everyone. Afterwards we wanted some Frosty's and ice cream so we went to a nearby Wendy's before it closed but alas, their Frosty machine was broken. So, me and another friend went to McDonalds cuz we REALLY wanted something ice cream like, but the nearest mcdonalds was CLOSED...even the drive through...we were not impressed let me tell you. Anywayz, we went back to join the others at Tim Hortons and we had some great convos until about 4am then it was time to go home and hit the sack.

Skip to Saturday at about 8:45am and we get the dreaded long distance phone call. My uncle, who had had the stroke a couple weeks ago, had passed away. :( So that was definitely not the best news although it was somewhat expected. I wasn't really sure what to feel; I was mostly shocked because he was always able to recover in previous times so that's how I started my day. Later on I hung out with some cousins and we ended up watchin a couple movies so that was the rest of night.

Fastforward to today and it was my first day back at Jacob. The shift was pretty good. It's great seeing friends from before and working with those fun people again. Now it's time for reading and studying...booo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i get some discounts @ Jacob? =D=D *angel smile*

and im sorry about your uncle.if u ever need to talk about it, u can talk 2 me. i had the same thing happen to me..except..it was my grandpa...last summer. anyways, i'll tell u about it online or thursday.

and i have so much 2 tell u that u cant tell anyone except amy. cuz amy knows. lol