Friday, December 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home

YAY I'm back at home! It's such a great feeling. I've been in town maybe 30 hours or so and have done SO much already and seen SO many people it's ridic. It's only goin to get better. AND my family took some intiative and decorated the house this year "all by themselves" without me having to prod which is amazing. No stress of school, or shopping, or anything really. I totally needed this. My friends are amazing as always...same with the family. Great times have been had. They're all so happy cuz I got a new hairstyle (pictures to come) and yeah, apparently i'm looking alright hahaha. I can't complain about that now can I. The weather is also quite mild for Winterpeg...It's only like -5 to -1 during the days which is amazing considering it could be like -30. There's some snow but not a ton and the streets can be icy. Speakin of streets, great times driving the vans hahaha. You know you're home when. Black Beauty (my car) is great and all but nothing compares to those first vehicles that you drive, which for me, were my two vans lol. Well, that's all for now. I'll keep the updates. PS. For those in Toronto/GTA area, I MISS YOU TONS. It's only been 30 hours but seems like days already. Can't wait to see you again!

No comments: