Thursday, December 14, 2006

A glimpse into my Life

It has been FOREVER since I've written a blog (at least it feel that way). I'm not even sure why I havne't been writing; the first little bit was because I was in some type of a slump and just didn't feel like doin much of anything and then there was the 50% off sale at Jacob which has dominated the past 8 days of my life (7 days of working in a row!) So let's do a quick flashback through time to see what I've been up to.

School (well the semester) has ended and I had my first exam today (the next is the 20th) which went suprisingly well considering I didn't get to study as much as I wanted (due to working) and I got virtually no sleep last night (well perhaps just an hour). It was BRUTAL. I'm really disliking this insomnia that comes and goes as it pleases and disrupts my life. Anywayz, I've also completed my packing because I get to go home in 6 days!!! Soo excited! AND I've finished all my Christmas present shopping...I'm on the ball this year which is so rare.

Last week, had to write a paper, and then relaxed and then a GREAT time Salsa Dancing at Babaluus with some of the C4C ladies. It was such a great time and a great bonding experience. The best was looking for a fast food place that was open past 1AM because apparently nothing was. Sorry you had to settle for that healthy bagel Eunice lol.

Other than that, not too much else goin on besides this crazy sale with crazy customers. Honestly, the things people do to save a few bucks is incredible! I'll have to repost some previous blogs for retail enjoyment. I've also decided that while I love this city, I dont' think I could stay here. Say what you'd like about Winnipeg, it's got GREAT people who are soo friendly (with a few exceptions) who wouldn't think twice about helping you out. Sorry, I know there's people like that here, but in the past few weeks I've been "done wrong by" with so many people here that it's so frustrating and definitely wearing on me. I guess I'll just have to deal...I chose to be here right...

Anyway, once again, quite lengthy so congrats if you've made it this far!

No comments: