Friday, December 29, 2006

Greetings from the "cool"

Hey hey hey! Once again I haven't been able to stay as on track with this as I'd like. It's just been too insane this past week. I can't believe I've only got like 5 more days left here. So much to do, so little time! The weather's been AMAZING. The only really cold day was Christmas but we were pretty much indoors all day so no worries there. I'm quite impressed. Sadly to say, I've been to Moxies at least 4 times since I've been here. Three times in a row at one point! The Wednesday I got in, the Thursday AND the Friday (and all at the same location too!) Lame...I know hahaha but it's all good times. I managed to stay away from ALL stores on Boxing Day, I figured since I work in retail and almost always have to work that day that I would avoid the chaos. AND my greatest accomplishment this trip...my hat! I finally found a hat that works for me! hahaha some may not understand but i've NEVER been able to find a hat that I could actually wear and I've always wanted one and I have finally gotten it. It's probably due to the long hair but I won't complain haha. I'm definitely missin Toronto but I don't really want to go back to school work, textbooks OR work. Oh well, such is life. Well that's all for now, many of my readers are at Winter Conference (hopefully I'll get to go next year) but many are also reading this lol. TTFN!

No comments: