Friday, March 09, 2007

I'M GOING TO SEA!!

AHHHHHHHH!!! I just just JUST got my acceptance to the SouthEast Africa project and i'm STOKED! I repeat, STOKED! I CAN"T WAIT to go lol. I was stressing and freaking out throughout the week but now it's official and in 6 weeks or so I will be in the beautiful continent of Africa. I'm at a loss for words! I'm so grateful that God has a plan and use for me there and I can go there and further advance the kingdom and work that He has set out. I'm so excited to meet all the students and people there and also all the students and staff going from Canada. I'm sooo excited to see how God will totally come through and help me raise all the money I need (it's a decent amount lol). I can't wait to do what it is I was placed on this earth to do, and that's to:
Win for the Lamb that was slain the reward of his suffering

2 comments:

Terra said...

WHOO HOO!

lowonthego said...

hhahha i read your title and i was like..

what??

she's going sailing??

i had visions of you becoming a pirate.