Saturday, January 13, 2007

C is for Cookie

2007 The year of insanity lol. That's how it will feel as the year progresses. I've been really trying not to plan out my whole life because a) it never works out how I've planned and 2) you never really know what could happen. So yeah, as much as I'm trying to do that, there are definitely some things I have to start putting in motion like going to South East Africa for summer project, finding a good job with relevant experience for Psychology, thinking about my fourth year thesis and then all the other thoughts of everyday life. However, a very wise man (Jesus) once said... "So don't worry about having enough food or drink or clothing...Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." So hopefully I can apply that to my life.

Other than that, life's pretty much back to normal. I'm workin still and doing the school thing. I've got some dreadfully boring classes but a great pal in one of those classes with me and she makes it a lot more enjoyable. My internet hasn't really been working well so that's been a bit of frustration to me and those I've chatted with lol. sorry guys! My super cool dad popped by for a quick visit en-route to the beautiful island of St. Vincent where he's goin to chill with my equally cool grandfather. He'll be headin back this way later in the month, just in time to celebrate my 21st birthday (i know..so old lol) so that should be fun. Anywayz, so much to do and so little time. Until we meet again...

2 comments:

Terra said...

WHOO HOO SOUTH EAST AFRICA!!!!!

~*Trisha*~ said...

Love you darling!